Creating a New IAT Profile - Warning
- If you believe you DO HAVE an existing IAT profile, please contact the IAT Help Desk for assistance. We can get your profile updated quickly so you can get signed in successfully via Login.gov.
- If you are UNSURE, please do not create a duplicate profile, as this action will result in your old/existing training records becoming disassociated from you. Please contact the IAT Help Desk for assistance.
- If you DO NOT have an existing IAT profile, you may proceed providing you meet the requirements below:
- You must work for, or be contracted to work for, an organization that is part of the US Department of the Interior (DOI), the US Department of Agriculture's Forest Service (USDA-FS), a cooperator with DOI or USDA-FS, or a partner agency.
- You have created a Login.gov account that will alow you to login to your IAT profile.
- You DO NOT have an existing IAT profile.
Contact the IAT Help Desk , the helpdesk is available to help you with getting your IAT profile created or if you have an existing profile we can help you get it updated to match your Login.gov account.
Help Desk Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Mountain Time. Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays.